I assume that despite all of the comments and publicity around the preservation projects, no-one else has volunteered to help with the hard work?

---
Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk
www.sellmyretro.com

On 2016-08-07 11:37, Simone Voltolini wrote:
I’ve seen it and backupped all.

Me and Max have the check more than…1000 dumps on MD too ;)

When we will finishi these we will go through all your preserved stuff
and…all Free stuff from Dilwyn too ;)

The work is VERY LONG: I think we will finish in 2/3 years…not
before…we preserve 550 titles (checked and saved in the original
format) in 10 months.

The works is very long dear ;)

Il giorno 07/08/16, 12:30 "Ql-Users per conto di RWAP Software"
<ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com per conto di
r...@rwapservices.co.uk> ha scritto:

Glad to hear it but it would help keep interest in the project (and save
    on duplication) if there were some more updates available...

I posted the link to the spreadsheet I created which lists all of the QL software (and also now includes a list of the public domain stuff), but
    have had no feedback on it at all!

    Rich

    ---