Evening Marcel,

Up until I added the DJToolkit entries, everything else was as Rich's original.
 So the cease and desists should be pointed in his direction! ;-)

When I have time, unless anyone else does it first, I'll see if I can add in
your other QPC commands and maybe the ones from Smsqemulator as recently
updated by Wolfgang.

Lunch hours are few and far between right now a I have a huge migration of an
Oracle system from Solaris to "the cloud" as my raisin d'etre  (!) At the
moment.

I suppose I better do a "how to" just on the off chance that anyone is
interested in updating the manual!

And I had noticed your links on QLForum too! I was glad to see good use being
made of my hard work, but obviously huge thanks must be directed at Rich for
the original work. I'm merely taking the glory for the work of others!

Cheers,
Norm.