On 2016-11-05 02:37, RWAP Software wrote:
On 2016-11-04 19:09, Ralf Reköndt wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Wicks"I am not sure whether
I was the writer of the tools that Rich refers to,

Text87 was always the most difficult of the QL word processors as no one has ever been able to unravel the file formatting.
I will never understand, why Fred does not open this format.

Has anyone approached him recently to ask about publishing the
information about the file format?

I know he doesn't want to make Text87 freeware (you can still
purchase it from Jochen I think) but the file format might be a good
idea - assuming it isn't used in any other projects and that is
why....

---
Rich Mellor RWAP Software www.rwapsoftware.co.uk www.sellmyretro.com