Ive shown one way how this can be done using an SBASIC slave (Im not able
to access references where Im now. I think you may find examples on QL
Forum). Briefly:
Start an instance of SBASIC, pipe to the command channel, pipe to an output
channel, send a line of S*BASIC preceded by a line number, send an
immediate command (ie no line number) to list that line to the output pipe,
check if preceded by MIStake.
That is the simple version. More advanced techniques are possible.
Per