Hello,

Thanks for your effort - I'm looking forward to playing the game. Text
adventure games have become extinct in recent years, and I kind of miss
them.

As for SMSQ/E, the game appears to work well on the Q68 at 512x256 in four
colours. In other solutions, the graphics are corrupted. On QPC2 at QL
resolutions and colour depth, the game runs but with corrupted graphics.

Rgds,

Daniel