Hello Pete. Update ... I have managed to get your game working ! I
realised I had to use the discImage file after a lot of head-scratching
on how to actually use the image. It works perfectly with QeMulator & JS
ROM, and with SMSQmulator with SMSQE, apart from the borders screwing
up. It was trying to use QPC where I came unstuck! I believe line 90 is
where the EXEC was called, and there is no EXEC there, probably headers
were wiped somewhere along the line.

thanks ... Brian Kemmett (very much a novice)