Hi,

No need to use CD ROM disks, as I have a PC with an SD Card reader on it in the
house...

I insert the 32Gb SD Card into the reader and copy the QWA container file
(QXL.WIN file) to it and insert the SD Card into the Q68 SD Card reader Slot 2,
mount the SD Card and read the files.

Or connect Q68 via SerNET to QPC2 and read the files over the network.

CD-ROM disks not required, they only hold 650mb.

Also there are no USB drivers for the Q68 or any QL computers.

Regards
Derek