Hi all,

I am taking the decision to abandon at all Atari format partition on my Q60/Q40. I never had a special passion for mkpart/drvchk/drvlnk because I never fully understand the logic behind and this is my limit obviously .

New configuration I am approaching is to burn new ROM able to load SMSQ/E 3.36 directly without need of at least one atari partition and then have a single CF/SD (1 or 2 partition, doesn't care) to be able to load until 8 QXL.WIN and to have the freedom to share them with Q68. I think, that QXL.WIN on FAT32 could be considered the new standard, my humble opinion obviously....

Fabrizio