Per,

I've had QPC2v2 for a few days now and I am not having problems when I do a
JMON 0 as you are.
My version is 2.0.0.0 (right click the exe and select properties, then the
version tab.)

The version of SMSQ that came with it is 2.98.

I haven't played around much with the colour drivers yet, but it does look
'strange' to have my move and resize icons showing in a pale blue colour
:o). I DO like the DOS driver - very neat !

Thanks for the pointer to JMON though - this is very useful - why isn't
there ever any docs on this stuff ? (Or can someone point me at some ?) I
have the docs for QMON2 (as supplied in the Digital Precision Mega-Pack) but
no mention of JMON. I am now using JMON for my debugging sessions with
QLTDIS - nice !

Regards, Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar           EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator     Phone:  0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.     Fax:    0113 201 7265
----