In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Norman Dunbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

< clipped >

Latest version now working fine !  No phantom window :-)

Instant screen snatches ... now extended at least to PC's running
QPC2v2.

To view the screen captured you need to get the screen base number with
SCR_BASE function in SMSQ, so PRINT SCR_BASE.  On a P1 PC with a 640 x
480 display with 256 colours this gives me 557360.

So lbytes win1_images_screen1_scr,557360 : PAUSE

loads the image back, with the PAUSE giving time to view it :-)

DISP_COLOUR 3 changes to True Colour resolution and the screen base
number becomes 3132032.

So lbytes win1_images_screen2_scr,3132032 : PAUSE

loads back TIFFs and JPEGs.

Thanks for the new utility, so far :-), next the ability to capture a
selected screen area ... as well as a full screen.

Anyone got it working on QXL or Aurora ?

I am testing it using images generated via Photo Version 0.8 available
from Thierrys web site.

--
Malcolm Cadman