From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Norman Dunbar
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 2:47 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ql-users] Screen Snatcher 3 - maybe !

François Van Emelen wrote :

>> 2) Background Basic. This option doesn't draw a phantom background.
>> Could this be the solution to your problem?

Don't know yet - but I will give it a try. I was under the impression that
this only showed you what the designed menu would look like superimposed on
a neutral or (current) Superbasic background.

Norman.

PS. There is a gif on my web site at http://www.dunbar.cwc.net/qdos/ss3.html
if anyone wants to see it. The phantom black window looks remarkably like an
SBASIC one - any comments ?

----
Norman Dunbar           EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator     Phone:  0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.     Fax:    0113 201 7265
----