I think, somewhere in my 'vast' collections of 'useful' stuff, that I have a
disc given to me by Geraint Jones a long time ago (well, three house moves
ago) which has a copy of the Metacomco C compiler but adapted so that it
doesn't need the ROM plugged in. If I ever find it, I'll let you know.

I can't remember if I ever tried it out, but as far as I remember, MCC was
seriously bugged anyway - and as we now have the much better and still being
developed C68 ...........

Norman.

PS. I'm now the 'proud' user of Windows 2000 Professional here at work. My
old NT box had too many problems just recently due to a faulty disc, so I
had a rebuild and upgraded to Win2K in the process. I'll have to get QPC2v2
installed again and see how it hangs together.

----
Norman Dunbar           EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator     Phone:  0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.     Fax:    0113 201 7265
----