Exactly!

Arnould

----- Original Message -----
From: Norman Dunbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 9:19 PM
Subject: RE: [ql-users] Metacomco C and Sandy CP/M

: Dave,
:
: the fact that I have to hunt for the disc means I never use it either -
C68
: is so much better and less buggy. I don't think Dave Walker (and his
: brother) get enough recognition for the work they do. I for one am very
: grateful to them.
:
: Norman.
:
--
: ----
: Norman Dunbar EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]