At 06:12 μμ 26/6/2001 +0200, you wrote:

>sure they are fully accessible. To burn the CD you need just to copy the
>raw partition to the CD writer.
>
>Bye
>Richard

Okay, then it will not be as elegant as using an actual program to select
files but like a temp partition on the SMSQ/E side of things which will
then be written raw on the cd. Makes absolute sense :-)
I have a question though comparable to Ian's since I have no clue on how
SMSQ/E reads the partition:
If it can find the device (say CDR1_) then it just searches for the first
available partition entry on the given device? Has to be encoded somehow?
Does the partition table incorporate the device it's in? etc. etc. etc.

Phoebus