On  Mon, 22 Oct 2001 at 17:47:46,  Dilwyn Jones wrote:
(ref: <001b01c15b19$84128200$0f065cc3@default>)

>I had the pleasure of meeting Freddy Vachha (formerly Mr Digital
>Precision Ltd) the other day at work. We had a brief chat while he was
>waiting for a train.
>
>Although he would hardly describe himself as an active QLer these
>days, but he did say quite plainly that he still has a QL and Gold
>Card, and still uses Perfection which he described as less frustrating
>at times than many word processors he has used.
>
>He said he was unaware of QL2000 last year, or at least if anyone had
>mentioned it he'd forgotten about it, and may well have attended had
>he known. He is open to invitations to such future events, as he still
>has a soft spot for the QL, despite not using his that often these
>days.
>
>Those who know Freddy will be glad to know that he is still his usual
>happy, bouncy self, happily making money (forgotten what he said he
>was up to and where he lived now, should have written it all down and
>used it all in evidence!)
Do we have an email for him, as I suspect his old address no longer
works.  I sent QL 2000 snailmail to 222 The Avenue, but he didn't return
the postcard.

It is amazing how may 'vachha's there are on the internet (ditto
'digital precision') without one useful hit.

--
           QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.firshman.demon.co.uk