>Pity you didn't get a concrete address or email. Would have been nice
>see him again at a future show somewhere, and if he was up in North
Wales
>chances are he has moved out of london, or at least moved.

No, he was only up in North Wales for a day or two, he did say he was
still in or around London. As I was at work at the time, I kept
getting interrupted (in fact Freddy being Freddy supplied more answers
to the questions I was aksed than I did!)

>Nice to hear he still has a QL and Gold Card and uses it now and
again
>though, thats quite encouraging.

Indeed. More to the point (John Taylor: take note) he said he still
uses Perfection for some tasks which he described as faster and better
suited to many of his needs than many of the PC Wordprocessors he
dislikes using).

>Did you tell him of any of the major events of the past few years -
Aurora,
>SMSQ/E, Romdisq, MinisQL, Q40, QPC ??

Not all of those, but I did mention some. The conversation though was
pretty disjointed because of the interruptions and not very long as he
had a train to catch and he had a friend or colleague with him waiting
outside.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]