In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Dexter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>Hi all,
>
>I've been sat like a hawk on Ebay waiting for a QL to come up for auction.
>I recall the US QLs had a different ROM version and PSU, but are their any
>other differences?
>
>Is there a PSU and/or power supply section schematic anywhere, so if I got
>one shipped over, I could convert it for US 110v 60Hz operation? I'm
>competent to do it, *with the right information*...

As the organiser for the London Quanta Group, we have several QL's that
have been donated to us by now 'lapsed' users.  They are in various
states of working and non-working ( good for spares ), with various
ROM's in them.  Obviously they are all of UK specification as regards
power requirement, i.e, 240v.

I have no experience of shipping to US.

--
Malcolm Cadman