Dave Walker writes:

> My experience is that as long as you ahve at least 128Mb of memory then
Win2K outperformas any of the Win9x variants.

I agree (apart from booting and shutdown which are annoyingly slow) It is
also much more stable than any other variant of windoze Ive tried. W95OSR2
cant be bought for love or money so its down to W98SE or Me (but I couldnt
even install Me on one of my machines..) Pity QPC cant do proper sounds on
W2k/NT, but otherwise its as 'great.' as these things go.. Besides memory is
dirt cheap at the moment, and if you only use windoze for QPC a 20Gig HD
youll still have more than 19+Gig or so for QPC ;)

Per