At 09:00 PM 1/3/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I've been sat like a hawk on Ebay waiting for a QL to come up for auction.
>I recall the US QLs had a different ROM version and PSU, but are their any
>other differences?

There should be some US QL's running around from US sources.  Jack
Boatwright in Oregon or John Rish in Texas (listed as Home Electronic
Services on Thierry's web site list) should have some or know where to get
some.  Also, T/SNUG (T/S North American User Group) might know of some
folks that have upgraded to say QPC or Q40 and are willing to get rid of
their QL.  The NESQLUG would also be source.

I don't know if I would trust EBAY for a QL.  I would trust other QLers.

Tim Swenson
A US QLer