From: Norman Dunbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 04 January 2002 16:40
Subject: RE: [ql-users] Euro equipped font and other news

OK Phoebus,

a few years ago the Abbey National (a UK building society, also doing
home
insurance etc) had some ads on TV where they stated that when things
go
wrong and you needed to make a claim, just contact them and it will
all be
taken care of. The slogan was 'We won't make a drama out of a crisis'.

My attempt at humour was a play on those very words. It failed,
obviously!
:o(

Norman.

Norman Dunbar