From: Dennis Sutherland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 8:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ql-users] "seasonal cheer, Silly Season"

I take it from recent posts that W98 is not the ideal platform
for QPC2 and SMSQ/E? Or anything else it seems, by my
experience lately.

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and
may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not an addressee you
must not read it and must not use any information contained in it, nor copy
it, nor inform any person other than Lynx Financial Systems or the
addressees of its existence or contents.  If you have received this email
and are not a named addressee, please delete it and notify the Lynx
Financial Systems IT Department on 0113 2892990.