At 12:09 AM 1/26/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>At 07:58 μμ 25/1/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>
>Yep but still very relevant...
>I wonder who did that and if it's available from its author (well I want
>tell PH if you don't ;-)
>

>Phoebus
>
>Oh and Tim, sorry for the delay on sending you the file I promised... but
>between the CF, on-line classes, regular classes, the baby... etc... well
>you know :-) I'll try my best though!

Looking in QHJ #1, it looks like Felix Croes started the project (but soon
dropped it and also dropped the QL) with Erwin Dondorp ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
***10 year old address***) taking the project over.  Erwin reported he had
Minix version 1.5.5 running.  I was told that Minix runs as a job under QDOS.

I was promised a copy of the diffs, but they never materialized.

Tim Swenson

BTW, Phoebus... the baby.  The first one is difficult. After that you get
good at ignoring them and the wife.