On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Malcolm Cadman wrote:

> Very interesting outline ... you have been planning :-)

Yes. It's hard to do anything more than planning without ethernet and a
TCP/IP stack ;)

> What are you going to code it in ... C ?

Initially, SBASIC, and then in C once I'm happy with how it works. I'm
happier with C but have never done any on the QL, whereas SBASIC is a
quicker throw-it-together-and-test-it language :o) It's not like email
clients have to be fast, anyway.

> Well, if you ever visit England I've got lots of them ... that have been
> donated to the London Quanta Group.  They are too heavy to economically
> post.

I wonder. Do the transformers in QL PSUs have 120 and 240v windings, or
did they use a different transformer for each region?

Dave
ql.spodmail.com
(New posts by Nasta in the forum, with latest news on the Goldfire,
Aurora 2 and SuperIDE/EtherIDE - check it out!)