On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, ZN wrote:

> On 08/04/02 at 21:26 Dexter wrote:
>
> >> However a European PSU will work with a US QL if you use a step up
> >> transformer...
>
> >I've seen transformer winding kits up to the job for $20 in a local parts
> >outlet. Could be fun - been ages since I last wound a custom transformer
> >:o)
>
> Oh, for heaven's sake, why would you need a custom transformer?

My dear Nasta, have you become so disillusioned that you don't see the
*fun* in winding yer own transformer? ;P

It's a great way to pass an evening :o)

<SNIP too much info about GF>

It's nice that's you've made progress to the point of having hard figures
and specific details. It's reassuring. :o)

If there's anything we can do to help, let us know.

Dave
(busily working away)