> Open source is not only GPL, so if my GPL idea was not what Tony Tebby had
> in mind, this does nowhere mean that he would not have allowed Open Source.
> However I will wait for his answer, to see clearer.

.... and delay it even more ... then Wolfgang needs to reply back ...
and so on. You don't give up, do you?

Most people here on the list, except from you and Richard, seem to
agree with the license after the recent modifications.
Not everybody may be "happy" but they accept the compromise.

If you want to be taken serious and the word "compromise" means
to you what it seems to mean to all the others, then I'd say it
is about time to accept it as it stands.

Jim's mail was very good, and so was Dave's.

And trying to skip Wolfgang AGAIN, who is approved by Tony,
is not what I would call helpful, nor would I call this
looking for a compromise.

You gain more from the license than anybody else.
For Marcel, hardly anything changes, for Roy and myself,
hardly anything changes.
You, however, get opportunities AND save money, and you keep on
complaining and delaying.
We are wasting our time here for you - that's what several
people tried to tell you!

Jochen