On 14 Jun 2002, at 1:08, Mike MacNamara wrote:

> A locked room seems the only way forward.
I'm not so sure about this at all...
> I know you
> feel you have all compromised and bent over backwards, and probably
> you have, but if you don't go that extra yard, it may end in tears.
> The same must be said to the Grafs and anybody else who feels a
> grievence.( a bit like the middle east really)., if somebody does not
> move then disaster.

Well, seen from my side, it is pretty simple: We came up with an
idea inEindhoven, as set out earlier. this was aired here. Many
comments and criticisms were made. I have made many changes
to the licence as a consequence, thus comprimising andchanging
my initial positin.
WHAT CHANGE IN POSITION HAS THERE BEEN FROM "THE
GRAF CAMP"?
NONE.

It always takes two to compromise.

Wolfgang