On 16.06.2002 21:02:43, James Hunkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>As to the above suggestion for translation, I would very much appreciate
>an English version of it.  Even though I am getting pretty comfortable
>with the pointer environment and Easy Ptr, I still have a few quirks
>that might be explained in the articles.  And I know I have gone through
>a lot of trial and error that such articles may help others avoid.
>
>Jim

I suggested a translation to Geoff Wicks because I know that he speaks German.
But I am aware of the fact that this would be a lot of work, because the articles are
about 20 A4-pages.
I myself neither have the time to translate it at the moment, nor is my English good
enough,
I'm afraid, to do it well enough.

But what do we have this group for?
Quarreling for months about this "license" has in my opinion brought the QL-community
more apart
than together.
Wouldn't it be fine to discuss problems like EasyPtr- and other software-problems and
help each
other? I feel this has always been the strength of us QLers.

I would be glad to help any Basic-programmer with EasyPtr as far as I can. The last
months I have
for example done a lot of tinkering and trying to bringEasyPtr to using the new
colours. I have learnt
a lot by doing so and am prepared to help if people have questions with this. As an
example for
what can be done with this, have a look on my freeware-suite QcoLour and MfColour (get
it at
Dilwyn's or Marcel Kilgus's site)

Wolfgang Uhlig