On 9 Jul 2002, at 15:17, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Or, better still, Wolfgang could offer three versions of the source
> code CD...

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I don't intend to become a
software (re)seller...
I'd have to handle payments to Jochen, Quanta etc.... (nd I don't
even know whether Quanta sells QMAC or gives it away as soon
as you become a member)
What I could do, to be of service, would be to send CDs out wiht
these tools on it , if I were notified by JM and Quanta that peple
have paid their dues to them, and asked for these tools to be sent
out...

Wolfgang