In a message dated 09/07/02 18:27:00 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Obviously, when talking about commercial products, especially where Jochen
has kindly lowered the price for a period to allow SMSQ tinkerers to get
in at a lower level, I think all is right with the World.

Jochen, why don't you chuck together a little bundle of these apps, so
everything we could possibly need is available for one low price, with
lower media and mailing costs for you? You could even do a couple of packs
- a mud hut pack with the compiling apps, and a pyramid pack with
debuggers, monitors, etc?

Or, better still, Wolfgang could offer three versions of the source code CD...

1) Just the source code - for free as now.
2) CD with source code, QMAC, QMake and QLink on it sold at a price including the commercial rates for the commercial aspects - some sort of deal could be made with the software producers.
3) CD as per (2) above with Qmon II and QD on it (as a preferred editor) plus any other useful debuggers etc.  Again at a commercial rate - maybe Qmon II could be fixed to work in Supervisor mode in IOW.XTOP again!! Even the QDOS/SMS Reference Manual could be thrown in here as an extra to assist!!

Jochen would be pleased!!

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware