Can anyone else reproduce this problem I'm having with QPC2 v3.03?

Start QPC2. Check that floppy disk access works with DIR FLP1_

Go to Windows 95 or 98 (I was using Win95 until start of this week
until it did a PC an I was forced to reinstall but this time used
WIn98SE). Start a M$ program like Word or Excel (Office 97 Pro on my
PC).

ALT TAB back to QPC2, check you can still read a floppy disk.

ALT TAB back to M$ prog. Open a file, make sure you wade through a few
directories - whichever directory (probably My Documents) it opens
first, make sure you load from another folder.

ALT TAB back to QPC2. On my system floppy disk access will have
stopped working. If you DIR FLP1_ with a disk in the drive, it will
take a long time to realise it can no longer read the disk. But if you
DIR FLP1_ with no disk in the drive it realises straight away and
gives the usual error.

This does not happen when I use the same version of QPC2 on a Windows
2000 system at work, so may be specific to my PC or to Windows 95/98.

Please can someone with Win9x, M$ Word or Excel and QPC2v3 try this
and let me know if the same problem occurs so I can offer a better
description of the problem to Marcel or Jochen to see if they can come
up with something to help me. Conversely, if someone with a similar
setup can verify that this doesn't happen I'll know it's something in
the software on this machine.

Very strange, it only seems to happen with M$ programs! (OK, I know
that'll teach me...)

--
Dilwyn Jones