Hi Dennis,

> Why doesn't that work? Better still, the customer gives D&D the money
> to pass on to Jochen, and he just takes it from our credit card.
> That's what I want to happen and it frees up more time for me to work
> on what I should be doing. How's that? Seems fair.

Yes, that's fine if I sell my own products.

The difference is: on my own products which I sell to you, I still have
some profit
after subtracting the costs, card charges etc.although the bundle price is
cheaper.

On the 10 EUR - it will be a big loss for me - Tony mentioned it in his
email. First of all, I get no share from the 10 EUR at all, so it
eats up another bit of my time. Worse, I would have to charge
you VAT, but pay out 10 EUR to Tony VAT-free (we both have VAT-IDs).
This will make me lose 16%.
Plus the costs and charges for credit card transactions would be on
me too ... so even without counting my time, over 20% bang! gone!
I will need to write an invoice, mail it - and that all costs money.

I'm not saying I am generally not willing to collect royalty fees,
but I can't afford to lose money by doing so.

Maybe something else which we should discuss with Wolfgang.
I believe transferring money from the UK (Roy, soon D&D?), the US
(MUCH more expensive for a future reseller coming up soon?) :-)
etc. will cost a fortune, and as I am paying money to Tony on a quartely
base anyway AND accept card payment (which still is the cheapest
international method of payment), I'm sure we can figure out something
together.

... so we have to wait for Wolfgangs reply - maybe he can come up with
a suggestion.

Jochen