On  Tue, 1 Jul 2003 at 16:04:24, Bill Cable wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>I am afraid the North American group is suffering from the same problems as the
>UK groups. We are lucky that Jochen and Marcel and Roy and in past years Tony
>and Darren like to come over even without the chance of many sales and others
>take it as an opportunity to come over for a holiday at the same time. Having
>Phoebus over here going to school is also a big plus because he has so much
>energy for the QL. We have one person, Al Boehm, who does his best to motivate
>and organize and delegate but being such a large country we are spread very
>thin and some of the most active QLers can not come to the shows.

I like to come to the US show, and would have done this year if the day
did not clash with a UK date (that I knew about last year!).
I hope the date of next year's show is planned well in advance and
negotiated with all traders.
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk