> and advice on my stand as does Tony Firshman. The thing is that the
> numbers attending make demonstrations at the table easier.
>
> I would, however, say that the whole thing needs a bit of
stimulation
> somehow and quite where that could come from is open to discussion.
>
> --
> Roy Wood
> Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.
> Tel: +44 (0) 1273 386030    fax: +44 (0) 1273 430501
> web : www.qbranch.demon.co.uk

I'd like to suggest that as 2003/4 is the 20th anniversary of the QL,
a big publicity splash be given for one show to celebrate this, in
much the same way as we had QL2000 or whatever that one in the Horizon
Centre was called. A one off special, well advertised so that
international visitors can have the chance to attend as well, in other
words, at a venue reasonably close to either sea or air ports.

--
Dilwyn Jones