I also had an issue with a conflict with work which kept me from traveling to the US show. I really missed seeing everyone.

I understand that, being in absence at the show, that Al has volunteered me to help with the arrangements for our next year show. And I am looking forward to it.

For those who do all the planning and work - I have no ends of appreciation, even when I personally can't make it.

Cheers,
jim