On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 06:39:29 +0200, Arnould Nazarian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What I didn't realize was that soQL was a
complete IP stack, and not just a sockets library that relied on something else... I'll have to try to track soQL down now, since it sounds like I may be able to get ppp -> ip working on it. Thanks for the update!

Hello,

I would like to know if SOQL is foreseen for emailing only in the beginning, and if further protocols like FTP, IRC, or even HTTP web browsing will need additional work on top of it ? And if this additions, if possible, will be not too complicated (ie we have a chance to see them made)

Arnould

Hi Arnould,
I am not so sure regarding what you're asking but email IS working right now on soQL (was forever really, what's changed now is the incorporation of PPP)

-- Phoebus Dokos - Undergrad in MIS Eberly College of Business - Indiana U. of PA