Quoting "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I would tend to agree with John and Roy - I think October 2004 is a good
> time to hold it.

Plenty of time to get a good deal on airfare for me. :)

> Europe or UK? There have only been a few voices so far, so what are the
> rest of you thinking?

Granted, I'm a new member to the list and community (after a 15 year haitus),
but just a few thoughts I had:

If the show is in the UK, then there might be more turnout is what I'm gathering
from the sparse comments so far.  Would that mean more resllers will be there as
well, then?  Would companies/guys like D&D (and other "mainlanders") come to it
if it where in the UK?  That would probably be a big draw for me, speaking as an
oversea-er.

On the other hand, I'd much rather see Germany than the UK for purely personal
reasons, although I've never been to either. But for that matter, you could host
in in any European country or Russia, as far I'm concerned.  Except for
Stockholm.  I've already been there for a week.

Mark