Geoff Wicks wrote:

> So we are all going to converge on Eindhoven from all over the world in
> October 2004 for a major international show.
>
> I don't want to be a killjoy, but there is a very slight, relatively
> unimportant, complication.
>
> Who is going to organise it?

I understand that Roy Brereton is already doing a feasibility exercise
involving the two venues proposed and I think he is prepared to put every
effort into the overall organising (Rather like he did in 2000). Thanks Roy.

It would be nice for him to have a list of people who would be prepared to
help him if needed and I would like to put my name - together with other
Nemqlug members - at the top of that list. Nemqlug meets on Thursday night
this week and I am sure that we could add to the proposed venues with a
little thought.

Any one else willing to join in?

John Gilpin.
Quanta Treasurer.