Hi
  Am doing several secret projects for the QL, one was writing a Webcam
driver. So there I am mottled black Q60 with webcam plugged in. Printed
copy of a manual on how to develop non-wintel webcam drivers for my
webcam's chipset, lying open on the desk. So I enter an SBASIC program
to read the webcam version numbers from the cam. To find that SMSQ/E can
only transmit from the par device. Where do I go from here?

<irc>
/me looks foolish
Shadowtlx looks foolish
/date
</irc>

Apologises if have offend anyone, I know that this must date back to the
SGC.
--
                       Tarquin Mills

ACCUS (Anglia Classic Computer Users Society)
http://www.planet14.sonow4u.co.uk/comp/accus/