Peter Graf wrote:
> Tarquin Mills wrote:
> >Am doing several secret projects for the QL, one was writing a Webcam
> >driver. So there I am mottled black Q60 with webcam plugged in. Printed
> >copy of a manual on how to develop non-wintel webcam drivers for my
> >webcam's chipset, lying open on the desk. So I enter an SBASIC program
> >to read the webcam version numbers from the cam. To find that SMSQ/E can
> >only transmit from the par device. Where do I go from here?
>
> You'd probably need to jumper your IO card into EPP/ECP mode and directly
> access the parallel port hardware.

A have plenty of documentation on how the original Sinclair QL worked
(and know where to get more), but none on the Q60's ISA system and I/O
card. Please could someone tell me where to buy the documentation? That
said the manual that comes with the Q60 is better than Wintel PC
documentation. The manual needs to be used in conjuction with passed QL
manuals, while I know there will be few Q60 owners who are new to
the QL, we all hope there are some.

--
                       Tarquin Mills

Bring back YS