I still use two Mannesman Tally MT80+ dm printers which have bee in regular use for a number of years under business conditions. Like me, it's about time they retired although I do have a number of spare printer heads to keep them going a bit longer. Compared with my HP610C DeskJet and a new Lexmark Z45 (both used with my PC set-up) the output from the MT80s leaves a lot to be desired. I have also inherited a couple of other DM printers which belong to Quanta. Does DM Mean DAMNED?

JG
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 2:16 PM
Subject: [ql-users] What printers do people use with their QL??

Just a quick survey.

A lot of people have expressed an interest in Epson 850 colour stylus printers for their QL.

However, what printers are people actually using nowadays with their QL??

I stick with the 850 - but am I correct in believing that the Epson Stylus 900 (not the Photo 900) is also fully compatible??

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

In need of adventure?

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at:
URL:http://hometown.aol.co.uk/RWAPSoftware/reviews.html

  • ... RWAPSoftware
    • ... thegilpins
    • ... P Witte