----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave P" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 2:15 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] What printers do people use with their QL??

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, P Witte wrote:

> Epson stylus colour 850. Beats the LX80 hands down, George. The speed
is up
> and the decibels are down. Epson ink is more expensive than Dom
Pérignon and
> doesnt taste as good, but generics are available at 1/4 of the price.

Where can I get this "generic Dom Perignon"?

Dave

My Epson 740 is still going well and has usb and centronics ports
allowing conection to PC and QL simu, simat ( at the same time).
A local firm, Red Shark currently sell colour cartridges for it for
£3.99 ( on offer - usually £21 is for three) you can get them on line I
think.
Problems - some cheap cartridges do not seem to support Epsons ( I
empty - change me ) routine, resulting in the need to aquire fast
fingers when changing cartridges, I'm sure there must be a way to get
the printer back into the proper sequence for cartridge changing, any
suggestions would be welcome.

All the best - Bill

  • ... RWAPSoftware
    • ... thegilpins