Looks like this one got lost. Re-sent.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 1. SMSQ/E v3.01 on Q40/60
> WM_PAPER, WM_INK etc find the WMAN vector (for the new WM.TRAP3) by using
> IOP.PINF which puts it into A1. Unfortunately this is done before getting the
> parameters. This means that if a parameter is an "expression", so that its value
> is on the arithmetic stack, it will be lost.

Did 3.01 still include that code? Oh well, that should have been
replaced by my new code by now.

As we found that the SER driver of Qxx included bugs that I have fixed
(and submitted) 2 years ago we're currently going through a binary
compare of our codes anyway, so all this will be addressed.

> BTW does anyone know whether the CON linkage is guaranteed to have
> such items as the WMAN vector in the same place for each version of
> SMSQ/E? Or is a programmer expected to use IOP.PINF or the new
> PV_PINF to get this vector?

I see no reason to move it, I think it has been there since day one of
the PE. But PV_PINF would of course be the official way to get it.

Marcel