Jerome Grimbert wrote:
> Oh, excuse-me, but I'm only using (and developping it too) on Q40.
> I won't call that a waste!

Of course not. It's not Jochen who actually suggested that NO Qx0 user
uses the new SMSQ/E. If that was the case, we could really have saved
a lot of time. Obviously this assertion is, to speak plainly, rubbish.

I like the idea that Peter has so much trust in Wolfgang and me that
he sells his machines with an OS that he has never actually tried
himself.

Marcel

      • ... Tarquin Mills
      • ... Derek Stewart