Forwarded answer from Peter to my last mail, posted with his
agreement. I leave it at that.
---
Marcel wrote:

>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >> Of course not. It's not Jochen who actually suggested that NO Qx0 user
> >> uses the new SMSQ/E. If that was the case, we could really have saved
> >> a lot of time. Obviously this assertion is, to speak plainly, rubbish.
> > So read _exactly_ what I wrote, before using nice words.
>
>Been there, done that. OK, you wrote "AFAIKS" (what does the "S" stand
>for?), which implies that you just don't know anybody who upgraded.
>But was that what you wanted to say?

Sorry I misspelled. AFAICS=As far as I can see.

I wanted to say that through the "only by reseller" route (the only way for
an ordinary user who can not build SMSQ from source himself) not even a
single Q60 user had updated to your new version in about one and a half
year. I think this is correct.

> > Forget this idea. I never sold nor trusted Q60 SMSQ/E versions after
> > Tony Tebby.
>
>Pitty. The new versions do wonder for disc access speed.

Which is about the only little thing that would be of some interest for me,
although I heard it was an Atari fastram style workaround rather than a
clean removal of slaveing, and caused other bugs. (I can't judge that.)
However it is not worth accepting your license (for me, IMHO).

Peter