On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:52:41 +0100, Duncan Neithercut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I dont suppose it was intentional and its not Wolfgang's licence but its TTs
SMSQ/E licence, but if you are interested I was sufficiently interested to
test it on my Aurora setup. Aurora, Supergoldcard 2.49 & Qubide 2.01. After
approx 1.5hrs initial conclusion is that it works OK in mode 4 including
window move but crashes immediately on boot if the initial colour depth is
set to 256 instead of QL. Once in QL colour it cant be set into mode 16 or
256 colour that the Aurora supports.
Hope that helps

Duncan Neithercut

That is because this is NOT the Colour driver-enabled SMSQ/E although it is colour commands/GD2- aware. You can test by looking at the filesizes. The colour driver -inclusive version measures a hefty 161K (30 K approx larger than the non-colour-driver version.

Phoebus

PS: You can upgrade from your current version to the colour supporting SMSQ/E version for a small fee from all SMSQ/E vendors :-)
--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>
Visit the uQLX-mac home page at:<http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlxmac.html>