On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 at 18:28:09, Malcolm Cadman wrote: (ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

It is a nice feature of Turnpike to receive email from a list like this into a defined Newsgroup.

However, it doesn't always work. This computer with Turnpike receives it in the default mailbox, so I have to cut and paste into the Newsgroup. On my other computers with Turnpike it works fine.

So any change with the header can only help.
Maybe it is down to version differences.
Mind oyu I have never had any problem with routeing of mailing lists, and I think I have used _all_ versions from V3.

Incidentally, I see you posted this using TP 6.01. You should be using 6.02!

-- QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255 tony@<surname>.co.uk http://www.firshman.co.uk Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 TF Services, 29 Longfield Road, TRING, Herts, HP23 4DG
  • ... Fabrizio Diversi
  • ... Duncan Neithercut
  • ... Marcel Kilgus