I must live in a different universe.  I did have the most tremendous
problems setting up a Euro account, the bank went to sleep for nearly two
months.

AS a result, the bank actually provided a bankers draft in Euros for me to
send to Austria.  I have personally sent a cheque in Euros drawn on a Euro
account to Germany to pay for a trip to Worms.  His bank took it in and
mine eventually paid out the funds.

I do not know what he was charged in Germany but there were no charges to
me at my bank.

Whether this is due to the many problems I have had and put up with, I do
not know but I can and do send out cheques denominated in Euros.

Regards,

Peter Fox

  • ... Darren . Branagh
    • ... gwicks