As a recipient of hundreds of spams per week I can (probably) quite
categorically say it's the penis enlargement patch that people try to sell
me while I'm having my breasts enlarged. That's as far as my knowledge goes
as those and all the others end up in /dev/null.

'course, one way to make sure your floppy remains hard is to use gener1c
vi4gr4 :)

We now return you to your usual programming.

Cheers

--
Adrian/Witchy
Owner & Webmaster, Binary Dinosaurs