Hi Per,

Please can you email me a copy off-list, if you would like it to be
added to the PD library. (If not, I'd still like a copy for myself!)

Having done most of the work on the 'documentation' site I'm hoping to
put more work into the download sites soon, to replace the old 'Other
Software Page'

Does this program work with Easyptr sprites as well? I'd considered
writing a little sbasic program myself to handle Easyptr sprites as
follows:

Define a screen area with WSAIN
Divide it up into suitably sized grid based on largest sprite size and
sprite name (Easyptr only allows 8 character sprite names and 64x48
pixel sprites in 4 colour mode)
Load sprites into heap by checking length and building an array of
pointers
FOR a = 1 TO number_of_sprites or max_per_screen
  Use SPRW #channel,xpos%,ypos%,pointer(sprite_number) to print sprite
to screen
  Print the name under it
END FOR a
Use WSASV to copy screen to save area
option to SDUMP the page from save area
option to use S_WSA to save the page as a PIC file

(not tested yet so i've no idea if this would work!!!)

--
Dilwyn Jones

> Sprite Viewer and Multi Sprite Viewer (imaginativeley named Sprv and
Msprv,