Roy wood wrote:
>>I didn't know there was a 'new' Easymenu (by Marcel) available.
>>François Van Emelen
>>Wolfgang Uhlig wrote:
> Funnily enough nor did I and I sell it. Can some one enlighten me ?

I got the sources, got curious and just for fun in a few hours created a
version that can sort of handle the new colours and gave it to Wolfgang
for testing. It showed some problems I couldn't explain or solve off
hand. Due to personal reasons (plus some upcoming exams) I have
practically stopped almost all QL related development since then and
that's still the state so far. It's also the reason why I might not have
been too responsive in regards of e-mail during the last month or so.

Marcel